Monday, March 16, 2009

I am an economic stimulus package

Recession? What recession? I've been spending money like a fiend lately. I don't know what's gotten into me, but... you can't take it with you, right?

If everyone chokes up and stops spending money, this economy is gonna go nowhere fast. Enough with the "recession chic." Maybe instead of packing our lunches, we all should be supporting our local sandwich shop once a week! Instead of eating frozen pizza, we all should be heading to the locally-owned restaurant down the street.

Instead of making due with a frayed, 3 year old dress for my upcoming vacation, I just bought a new dress from a local designer - the "little black dress" that I'll do doubt use for years. I'm doing my part!

Come on, people! Don't leave me out here all alone, wearing out my credit card!

No comments: